Are you considering earning a business degree online? Business degree holders can work in many positions in a variety of fields from PR management at firms to executive management. With a Business Certificate Program students are provided with a foundation or addition skills and knowledge in certain areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, project management, risk management, leadership and management, business analysis, and other skills that are necessary for management jobs in both corporate firms and industry. Many online business programs require students to take a variety of classes in several areas including accounting, finance, economics, management, marketing, and business statistics just to mention a few. As you specialize or move on to an MBA or DBA, you would take more specific courses in your particular area of study.
Business Administration and Management Education and Training
A business degree is one of the most versatile degrees, with options for completing your business classes online while maintaining your flexibility to work while going to school. Although there are many different areas of concentration, there are some online business courses required in most business degree online programs including:
- Business information systems
- Business communication
- Business writing
- Business statistics
- Human resources management
Careers in Business Management
The opportunities for careers with a business degree online are many, depending on your business major. Careers in business administration lead to professions in accounting, human resources management, financing management, marketing, corporate law, business analysis, just to mention a few areas.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Growth
The income level with a business degree online will vary according to the area in which you choose to work, and also your major. Some companies pay graduates with MBA a starting salary of about $100,000 depending on the specialization and previous related business experience. With undergraduate online business degrees you would start out at around $40,000 a year in the United States.
Good online business degrees are earning the respect they deserve, and companies seek out candidates who have done well in school and some good online business degrees are listed here. A business degree online will therefore increase your long-term financial stability and improve your professional outlook.
Business Management Programs
- Bachelor's and master's level Business programs are available online and on campus.
- Courses are designed to teach practical business solutions, with a career-focused curriculum.
- Students can study in areas such as business, applied management, and business administration.
- Experienced professionals equip students with a working knowledge of marketing, financing, accounting, and sales.
- Students who have graduated high school in or before 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Diploma - Business
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- Offers M.B.A. and bachelor’s programs in Business Administration with concentrations in Marketing, Accounting, and more
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs and Graduate Business Programs for 2017 by U.S. News and World Report
- Coursework covers topics like project management, management fundamentals, and business strategies
- Business students complete a capstone class that demonstrates their knowledge of business concepts
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Apply managerial and business processes to information systems.
- Conduct systems analysis to manage complex projects.
- Design business intelligence solutions to meet organizational objectives.
- Analyze complex data to support strategic decision making
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Small Business Administration - BBA
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons College has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience.
- Master of Business Administration Online
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible. With courses tailored for working students and others who need a more flexible class schedule.
- Business (Associate's)
- Accounting (Associate's)