Are you considering earning a business degree online? Business degree holders can work in many positions in a variety of fields from PR management at firms to executive management. With a Business Certificate Program students are provided with a foundation or addition skills and knowledge in certain areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, project management, risk management, leadership and management, business analysis, and other skills that are necessary for management jobs in both corporate firms and industry. Many online business programs require students to take a variety of classes in several areas including accounting, finance, economics, management, marketing, and business statistics just to mention a few. As you specialize or move on to an MBA or DBA, you would take more specific courses in your particular area of study.
Business Administration and Management Education and Training
A business degree is one of the most versatile degrees, with options for completing your business classes online while maintaining your flexibility to work while going to school. Although there are many different areas of concentration, there are some online business courses required in most business degree online programs including:
- Business information systems
- Business communication
- Business writing
- Business statistics
- Human resources management
Careers in Business Management
The opportunities for careers with a business degree online are many, depending on your business major. Careers in business administration lead to professions in accounting, human resources management, financing management, marketing, corporate law, business analysis, just to mention a few areas.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Growth
The income level with a business degree online will vary according to the area in which you choose to work, and also your major. Some companies pay graduates with MBA a starting salary of about $100,000 depending on the specialization and previous related business experience. With undergraduate online business degrees you would start out at around $40,000 a year in the United States.
Good online business degrees are earning the respect they deserve, and companies seek out candidates who have done well in school and some good online business degrees are listed here. A business degree online will therefore increase your long-term financial stability and improve your professional outlook.
Business Management Programs
- Online degrees offered include BA in Accounting, BA in Business Administration, MBA, and more.
- Business students may be eligible for scholarships such as the Entrepreneurship Scholarship.
- Courses help students develop knowledge of marketing, accounting, economic principles, and financial management.
- Business Administration students can specialize in areas such as Entrepreneurship, Finance, and Project Management.
- BA/Business Administration - No Concentration
- MBA - No Specialization
- MBA - Project Management
- And more...
- Degrees offered include Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, and Master of Business Administration.
- Students are instructed in relevant business skills like communication, mathematics, and management.
- Coursework emphasizes the development of project management, communication, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible, 100% online and campus based programs available.
- AAS in Business Administration - Business
- BS in Business Administration - Management
- BS in Business Administration - Sales Management
- And more...
- Available business concentrations include Accounting, Economics, General Management, Marketing, and Human Resource Management.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA and Online Graduate Business Programs in 2016 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Programmatic accreditation provided by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies
- Master of Business Administration - Kindom Business
- And more...
- Specialized bachelor’s and master’s degrees that let you take more courses devoted to your field of interest, on average, than at other similar schools.
- 4 out of 5 employers of an AIU business graduate say they would hire another AIU business graduate
- Classes taught by industry specialists who bring a real-world perspective to the classroom
- Business administration programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) with the exception of Technology Management and Fashion Marketing specializations
- MBA degrees can be completed in as little as 12 months
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- MBA - Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - General
- And more...
- Become an accountant, credit analyst, auditor, tax examiner, and more with an undergraduate degree in accounting.
- Learn about accounting fundamentals, legal compliance and ethics, finance, marketing, leadership, economics, and quantitative decision making.
- Work in the environment that suits you best. The B.S. in Accounting program prepares students for accounting careers in private, public, not-for-profit, and government organizations.
- This program, along with other CSU-Global business degrees, is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
- Each of our courses is 100% online, with no fixed class times or locations. All you need is an internet connection. Wherever you are, you’re already on campus.
- Our programs are built for working adults. You complete coursework on your schedule, in your own time. Complete assignments and projects when it’s most convenient for you.
- Graduate Certificate - Human Resource Management
- Master - Human Resource Management
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Master of Science (Online)
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Associates in Business Management - Human Resource Management
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration : Small Business Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration : Real Estate
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration : Sales Management
- And more...
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County. Maryville University students may choose from 75+ academic programs, including degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Online Master of Business Administration Management Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration
- Online Master of Business Administration General Master of Business Administration
- And more...