Are you considering earning a business degree online? Business degree holders can work in many positions in a variety of fields from PR management at firms to executive management. With a Business Certificate Program students are provided with a foundation or addition skills and knowledge in certain areas such as accounting, finance, marketing, management information systems, project management, risk management, leadership and management, business analysis, and other skills that are necessary for management jobs in both corporate firms and industry. Many online business programs require students to take a variety of classes in several areas including accounting, finance, economics, management, marketing, and business statistics just to mention a few. As you specialize or move on to an MBA or DBA, you would take more specific courses in your particular area of study.
Business Administration and Management Education and Training
A business degree is one of the most versatile degrees, with options for completing your business classes online while maintaining your flexibility to work while going to school. Although there are many different areas of concentration, there are some online business courses required in most business degree online programs including:
- Business information systems
- Business communication
- Business writing
- Business statistics
- Human resources management
Careers in Business Management
The opportunities for careers with a business degree online are many, depending on your business major. Careers in business administration lead to professions in accounting, human resources management, financing management, marketing, corporate law, business analysis, just to mention a few areas.
Estimated Income and Projected Career Growth
The income level with a business degree online will vary according to the area in which you choose to work, and also your major. Some companies pay graduates with MBA a starting salary of about $100,000 depending on the specialization and previous related business experience. With undergraduate online business degrees you would start out at around $40,000 a year in the United States.
Good online business degrees are earning the respect they deserve, and companies seek out candidates who have done well in school and some good online business degrees are listed here. A business degree online will therefore increase your long-term financial stability and improve your professional outlook.
Business Management Programs
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Business Administration, BA - Finance
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- And more...
- Everglades University
- Earn a Degree in Renewable Energy, Online or On-Campus. Get Info!
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Communications
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Financial Planning
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Master in Business Administration
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- Management - D.B.A.
- Management - MBA
- Post-Master's Certificate in Business Administration - General Business
- And more...
You’re serious about success. Especially when it comes to pursuing an associate, bachelors or master’s degree you need to move your career forward. At AIU, the Serious U™, classes are taught by industry specialists who bring their real-world perspective to the classroom and will work with you one-on-one when you need it.
Powerful specialized curriculum
- More courses devoted to your field of interest, on average than at other similar schools
- Study anywhere, anytime and the way you learn best
Credit for work and military experiences to fulfill degree requirements
- You can transfer in up to 75% of your qualifying credits saving you up to 75% on your bachelor’s degree
Cost and value
- Our program costs include all required books, materials, and student fees
- No application cost
American InterContinental University® is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. To contact the Higher Learning Commission please visit www.hlcommission.org.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Associate of Arts Business Administration
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - General
- MBA - Finance
- MBA - Accounting
- And more...
Making the decision to earn your degree and pursue your career goals could be the best decision you ever make. Enroll at ECPI University and you’ll join a collaborative and fostering learning environment, surrounded by faculty and staff who are there to support you through the entire process.
What sets ECPI University apart? Just ask the employers who hire our graduates. Since 1966, more than 3,800 employers have looked to ECPI for talented professionals who are capable of entering the workplace and doing the job right on the very first day. That’s because our curriculum is designed to meet the needs of today’s highly-specialized job market.
What Are You Waiting For?
- Business Administration - Bachelor's
Build Your Future Today with Laurus College
Our mission is to provide every student with a quality education and a quality experience in order to prepare them for today’s growing career fields. To do this we provide focused instruction in all of our Associate Degree programs so that students can gain the fundamental skills they need in fields such as 3D Animation, Business, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Medical Billing, and Web Design.
- Business Systems Management
- Professional Business Systems Associate Program
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Business Administration