What You Will Learn
- The basics of gamification
- Learn how engagement science will transform your organization
- Begin to form a vision for how gamification can be used in your organization
- Grasp the foundational science and research behind gamification
- Decipher examples and cases that will steer your approach
- Earn your certification
There are no specific requirements for this course. All you need is an interest in, and a commitment to, getting the most out of the learning opportunities that come your way.
The overall aim of this course is to help you broaden and deepen your understanding of what is involved in learning, what can prevent it from happening and what you can do to maximize your learning.
The overall aim of this course is to help you broaden and deepen your understanding of what is involved in learning, what can prevent it from happening and what you can do to maximize your learning. Learning is part of everyday life and something we are very familiar with. But, that does not mean that we are making the most of the learning opportunities we encounter. This course has been developed to help you understand what is involved in learning, how learning can be blocked and what can be done to make sure that you learn as much as you reasonably can.
The course comprises a short introductory video followed by six main ‘lessons’, a concluding video and certificate of completion.
The course is roughly equivalent to a full day’s study, but can be completed in your own time and at your own pace; you don’t have to complete it all in one go.
Anyone interested in improving their ability to learn can benefit from this course. So, whatever your occupation or background, whether you are interested in personal or professional reasons.
Curriculum For This Course
- Lesson 1: Why is learning to learn so important?
- Lesson 2: How does learning happen?
- Lesson 3: Where does learning come from?
- Lesson 4: What approaches to learning are there?
- Lesson 5: What can get in the way of learning?
- Lesson 6: How can we make learning happen?
- End Matter